Friday, January 4, 2013

Frosty Winter

Mmm....the chill is in the air for sure!!
Not my fave time....I like warm sunshine!
But I do love the winter collections out
this year!  This LO is using LYB's
Winterings:

Remember to click on the pic to get an
"up close and personal" view, but here's
a couple close ups of the embellishments:


The rosettes and banners look impressive....huh?
It's the LYB Paper Crafting kit...love those!
Added a little Want2Scrap bling, and yummy
Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and it's done!

Here's the title close up....the paper made it easy too....

This is blinged up for the Scrap It Girl bling
challenge for January....have you checked out
her site?  Fun challenges....AMAZING prize
packs!!  You can find the challenge HERE.

And hmmmm....speaking of prize packs....I'm
feeling some Blog Candy "love" in the air....I'll
have a little giveaway for Valentine's soon....and
I'm still looking forward to my "200 followers"
giveaway....inching ever closer!

Stay warm! Get crafty!

And PS....You can purchase this kit at Hannah's
Home Accents....you can call....they will hold one
for pick up, or they'll ship it free!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow...you are on a roll. The layouts just keep coming and each one is better than the next. Thanks Laura...T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel the temperature dropping. Beautiful burrr! Keep the inspiration coming!

    ReplyDelete