Monday, December 31, 2012

Scrappy New Year!!

I'm not big on resolutions.....but I'd just LOVE
to get my scrap room in order and get some
SERIOUS scrapping done!

I did get a couple of 2 page LO's done in the
past few days!  Here's the first:

I must say....one of my faves this year!
Really like this WRMK Yuletide collection!
The wreath die cut from the collection was
cut in half and I blinged it up using Candi
dots.  WRMK chipboard and journal spot
finish it off nicely too....make scrapping easy!

Here's a couple of close ups:



Get inspired to get your Christmas pics scrapped!  I just
finished (LAST years....lol!!). 

Tomorrow look for some winter fun.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like this paper line...thanks for sharing Laura! Happy New Year to you & yours! hugs T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath and how you tied the 2 pages together with it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete