Thursday, August 30, 2012

Finally a Breather!

Well, that's kind of a joke....big things to do in the
next few days....some good, some not so good, but
hey....at least I had some creative time!  Got 10 cards
done for card kits at Hannah's....will try to share those
later, but for now, a little Halloween fun, and my take
on this sketch, August's SFYTT:

And my card:


I used the new Reminisce Halloween collection, the new
Unity Stamp of the Month kit, Trendy Twine, and Q&Co
Roc gems.  A spooktacularly fun card!

Stay tuned for more Halloween goodies tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. With everything that you have going on in your life right now I am so impressed that you found the time to make this beautiful card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, I love the banners you added to the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card! Love the layers and the cute little bat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute...and all those layers! YIKES!!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabuluous! Love the layers and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really Pretty Paper choice. I can really see the sketch, I love it when the designers stay true to the actual sketch..KathyR

    ReplyDelete
  7. My favorite stamps from the August kit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card!! Love the fishtails added to the sketch for extra layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Halloween card! Love all the fun elements.

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEK! This card is hauntingly spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is so complicated and amazing!

    ReplyDelete