Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's National Scrapbook Day!!!

What are you up to today?  Having some fun?  I'm going to be adding "challenge entries"
to this post all day!  Hope you are having a little NSD fun too!  First up is the Echo Park
challenge to "Speed Scrap" a card!  Here is my entry....made with their new Hello Summer
line....it's so bright and cheerful!



I used the border strips (the cloud and the dot) that wonderful chevron paper,
and the little bee is a journal box.  The other bee and banners....stickers,  the
banners on the bottom edge....one of the papers is a whole page of those....
LOVE!!  A little Twinery twine and a few buttons from my stash finish this one off!

Hope you can join in some fun today!  I'm off to the next challenge!!


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Laura. Love the banners.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great creation Laura. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete