Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Tim Holtz ROCKS!!

I finally got a chance to PLAY!!! I broke out my new TH Distress
Stains (I used Barn Door), and also tissue tape, the tattered florals
die, glassine paper and perfect pearls....to make the flowers on
this page I did for a challenge over at the Memorable Seasons site!

Below is a pic of the glassine paper I covered with tissue tape and the
flowers I cut out of the glassine, before I crumpled them and added
the perfect pearls (I got that idea off the TH blog....thanks T!M)


This next pic below, is the stained and pearled up pieces....

I heat set the perfect pearls, I cut flowers out of the stained pieces, and
you saw the final result on the page/tag above. I used the BoBunny
Timepiece collection to finish it off (if you click on the pic for a closeup,
you can see the BoBunny brad centers....they are little clocks!

Yep, my giant (8&1/4" by 12") TH tag.....now THERE's an idea for the
12 Tags of Christmas....SUPER SIZE 'EM!!

Remember to take the time to "play" today!!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I'm going to look for those papers! I did recently pick up some tissue tape, but I haven't used it yet!!

    ReplyDelete