Friday, May 20, 2011

Oh My.....

I just cannot believe it's been sooooo long since my last post! Well....I was
cleaning out the old scrappy space....and the good news is.....keep your
eye out for a few blog candy goodies coming soon to a blog near you
(um, here....lol). In the meantime....I made a little card for the Tuesday
Card Challenge on the BoBunny Blog, as you can see above. This time
the "challenge" was flourishes....and the BoBunny Mama-Razzi line is
full of them! I used the chipboard, papers, and brads.....also I used this
sticker from the Mama-Razzi collection.....


Amazing what a little altering can do huh?? This is a card for my DH for
Father's Day...shhhhhh, don't tell!

Back soon with more goodies....especially now that I have a clean scrappy
space to play in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment