Monday, October 4, 2010

30 "one"derful days......




I love fall, and I especially love Halloween! Over the next
month, watch out! Spooktacular projects are heading your
way! I'm starting with this "Trick or Treat" card......it's from
SSD sketch #44. I played with my Tim Holtz distressing inks
in bundled sage, rusty hinge (WOW, love this one!) and also
pumice stone. Embossed the web with my cuttlebug folder,
then blended the inks over it....really pops it! Then I mixed
it up.....the stamp under the "trick or treat" (which is stamped
on acetate, by the way!) is a SSD tile stamp, the banners and
the "trick or treat" was done with the Stamps of Life banners
and Halloween sets. The result is absolutely maaaahvelous
daaaahling........lol!

5 comments:

  1. cute details! I like the pumpkin banner. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura...I loved this card even before you explained how you got the web to pop off the page. Now I might have to pull out my embossing folder & try it..

    oh, I too love, love..rusty hinge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute - I haven't seen the Cuttlebug spider web...LOVE IT! Thanks for playing along at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, now I MUST have that spider web folder. This is great. Looking forward to the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love that spider web! Love how it pops, and that is the perfect detail for the tile underneath the sentiment! Fantastic job Laura! Thanks for joining us Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete