Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chasing Winter Blahs....

It's sunny but oh so cold out (-2 with -20 wind chill)
a perfect time to stay inside and craft!  So another
Valentine today....with the ever lovely Authentique.

I used the 6x6 Authentique Lovely paper pad and
sticker sheet to make this Valentine.  I trimmed the
one piece to look like an envelope flap....cute, huh?

A little button and twine from my stash, and my ever
popular Want2Scrap bling on the black tab on the
flap, and it's finished. 

More Valentine goodies tomorrow, hopefully you're
inspired to do some crafting too!! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute one Laura! Does it open under the envelope flap or like a regular card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Laura! Love this paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I thought it was an actual envelope! I guess you'll be making plenty of real envelopes in about a week or so!

    ReplyDelete