Thursday, February 7, 2019

New Year.....Let's Create!

Ahhh.....another year goes by.....and January FLEW already.....I was sorta sick for a good chunk of it unfortunately.....as were many people, but at least I got in some crafty time!  Time to play a little catch up!

I was both excited and honored to have several of my projects at the big Creativation show this year!  Clear Scraps had a booth there, and they have truly knocked it out of the park with their new releases!

So here's a little of what I was up to in late December, early January:


This sign was made with one of the many new stencils in the Clear Scraps collection!  And the perfect size wooden pallet is theirs too!  You can find all the details on THIS POST over on the Clear Scraps blog.

Next up.....the absolutely ADORABLE new medium size DIY Pallets from Clear Scraps.....they come in all different shapes.....I'm seriously in LOVE!!!


And you guessed it.....all the details on where to find them and how I created this one, are over on the Clear Scraps blog RIGHT HERE.  The "I Love Us" is also a Clear Scraps newbie.....along with sooooo many others. These are great for home decor projects like this. You can find them all in the Clear Scraps store HERE.

Maybe I was needing a perk up in a dreary January, but this project sure did it.....how can you look at the
bright fun colors on this one and not "Choose Happy"?!!


And yep.....you know the drill.....check out the Clear Scraps blog for all the deets!  You'll find it HERE.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today!  I've got sooooo much more to share.....I have a bunch of projects I just completed.....stop back soon!

1 comment: