Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Soft as Springtime....

I'm so wishing for spring!  I love the soft pretty color
palette of that season.....just gorgeous!  And since I
am still in snowy IL....thought I'd just make a little
springtime softness....


This card was made for Just Rite Stampers Friday
 Challenge  #089 "Anything Goes"


We were supposed to use one of our favorite stamp sets....
and say why it was our favorite.  I chose the set
Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty.  It's because it
layers so incredibly beautifully....the 2 fleur de lis
medallion layers and also that scroll I've stamped
beneath....they fit together perfectly.  And it
matches one of my favorite Cuttlebug folders,
AND you can easily cut it out because it goes with
Spellbinders Labels Twenty.  It even comes with
sentiments (the thank you is from the set).
Yes I LOVE this set!

Products use:
JustRite Stampers Fleur De Lis Labels Twenty
Spellbinders Labels Twenty
Zing Charcoal embossing powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Want2Scrap Pearl Swirls
CTMH organza ribbon
Websters Pages Sparklers
Echo Park Be Mine collection
Black Soot Distress Ink
Donna Salazar Mixed Media Ink
(this was brushed over the embossed background)
Memento Tuxedo Black (sentiment & scrolls)
Versamark embossing ink

Thanks for stopping by....and make sure you check
out JustRite Stampers Friday Challenges HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Love the pink and black color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning creation! Love pink and black! Thanks for sharing again at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura !(Waving to a fellow CC'er) This is so elegant, and I love how all the parts work together in design. Really been loving your projects lately and this one is really special!
    (4myK9s)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Laura..So Happy you won...Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura it is beautiful. I love how it draws you into the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura, this card is so beautifully elegant. I'm sure it looks amazing in person!

    ReplyDelete