Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Color is Funny....

You know....I wouldn't be caught dead wearing the color
yellow.  But in crafting....it is one of my absolutely faves!
That's so funny to me....don't know, maybe I'm alone in
that....lol.

But I do have another card that will be up today over
at Practical Scrappers.  If you haven't checked them
out....they have being doing a fun "10 things you can
do with______"  this week, it's bling/stickles.  It's a fun
series.  So without further ado......

I used the Authentique Blissful collection, my Martha punch,
Waltzingmouse stamps (the sentiment, and the sentiment
frame), Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, and Recollections
pearls.  Ink was Black Soot Distress Ink.

So I'm off....got some crafting to do.....remember to get
a little inky fun in for yourself today!

3 comments:

  1. Yellow is one of my fav colors, combine that in the Blissful collection...so pretty. I really love the MS punch on the pattern paper. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, Laura! I like yellow and black together. I did a card for the previous week's challenge over at cropchocolate.com that used this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and cheery, anyone under the weather would love to get it!!

    ReplyDelete