Friday, June 8, 2012

Mixin' It Up....and Winners of All Kinds!

This post is not my typical....that's for sure!....LOL.

I'll start with the winner of my blog candy from the Father's Day Hop....
Holly B and Kathy R.....I'll be contacting you both about your prizes!!

And the winner of the Trendy Twine from the Practical Scrappers
post was one Cathy Derouche!!

And next up.....another winner....was me!  I was one of the big winners
over on Courtney Walsh's blog in her Sweethaven Summer Challenge
contest.  And Courtney....even in the midst of a huge move....managed
to get me out my prize pack.  And oh, what a prize pack it was!!  It
was so amazing, I wanted to make a quick video thank you to Courtney!

Now I'll apologize up front....I'm a video newbie....and my DS is my
cameraman.....we gotta work on some things....it's kinda shaky and
a bit grainy.....but hopefully we'll get better.....lol.  But good or bad, it's
just meant to say a huge THANK YOU COURTNEY!!  For your
generosity....and as I said in the video....can't wait to read part 2 of
the Sweethaven Summer story!!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.....and I'll be back with some projects
later today, too!!

3 comments:

  1. Laura,

    You're the sweetest ever!!! I love this video (you guys did awesome!) and thank YOU so much for entering my Sweethaven contest!!! :) I'm so happy I've gotten to sort of "know" you...and now I've even heard your voice! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice video and terrific gift... congratulations Laura....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes we want a longer book and like yesterday! Great haul there Laura!!

    ReplyDelete